holy crap that dude has some stuff hanging on him!
How much ass do you think this guy could kick?
![]()
holy crap that dude has some stuff hanging on him!
Chaser, if you ever saw one of these 1/6 scale figs from Hot Toys in person, you'd never by a 6 inch figure again. I mean how many 6 inch figs come with glow sticks?
Well, for his sake...I hope whatever ass he's kicking is far away. [img]wink.gif[/img]
glow sticks? WOW thats some accesories!
Damn that's kick ass!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
How much does he go for?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey, where were you at the Con? I looked everywhere for you!Originally posted by Spliff:
Well, for his sake...I hope whatever ass he's kicking is far away. [img]wink.gif[/img]
GD, he was $95 but is sold out. I'm still thinking of getting this guy. He's $95 too
![]()
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey, where were you at the Con? I looked everywhere for you!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was there Friday and Saturday. Everyone met up at the Spawn, you should gave me your cell number or something. But we'll get you high next year...count on it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]Originally posted by sculpey:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spliff:
Well, for his sake...I hope whatever ass he's kicking is far away. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Done deal.
Bookmarks